Join the exclusive Circles Membership and experience the historical records of the National Archives in a unique way. While enjoying membership privileges allowing you to explore the magnificent holdings of the National Archives, you will be providing critical financial support to the civic and educational goals of the National Archives Foundation.
- “Off-the-record” Luncheons in the Archivist’s Reception Room — participate in twice-yearly discussions of current events with well-known personalities, notable historians, media figures, and other thought-provoking speakers
- Invitation for Two to the Annual Gala Dinner — enjoy the annual Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony in the beautiful Rotunda Galleries of the National Archives. Past awardees include David McCullough, Tom Brokaw, Brian Lamb and C-SPAN, John Hope Franklin, Annette Gordon-Reed, James McPherson, Ken Burns, David M. Rubenstein, Jacqueline Mars, Steven Spielberg, Robert Edsel, and Taylor Branch
- Annual July 4th Celebration — celebrate with a family-friendly breakfast reception and reserved seating for Signers Circle members at the annual reading of the Declaration of Independence from the steps of the National Archives
- One Private Before-Hours Tour of the National Archives Museum— request a private tour for you and your guests at your convenience.
- Personal Family History Research Support — consult individually with Foundation staff on starting your own family history research
Additional Circles Membership benefits:
- Invitations throughout the year to private receptions in connection with Archives events and exhibition openings in the Lawrence F. O’Brien Gallery
- Priority admission through the Special Events entrance for exhibits and special events, such as the viewing of the Emancipation Proclamation or landmark documents in the David M. Rubenstein Gallery
- 20 percent discount at the National Archives Store and online
- All other benefits of membership in the National Archives Foundation
For more information on the Circles Membership of the National Archives Foundation contact: 202-357-5946 or firstname.lastname@example.org